1. Conditions of access. The purpose of this website is to provide information about CASAR DE VIDE and its range of products. If the User does not agree with the contents of these conditions, he/she must refrain from using the website and the services offered therein. CASAR DE VIDE reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, being able to modify, delete and include, unilaterally and without prior notice, new contents and/or services, as well as the way in which they are presented and located and the conditions of use of the website.
The User accepts that access to and use of the website and the contents included therein, as well as the services provided, takes place freely and consciously, under his or her exclusive responsibility, and consequently undertakes to:
– Not to use the website to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality or public order and, in general, to use it lawfully and honestly in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as to refrain from carrying out any act that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website and/or prevent its normal use and utilisation by the rest of the Users. – Not to manipulate or alter any content of the website without the express written consent of its owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner shall exempt the latter from any liability whatsoever. – Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless with the mandatory authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights or unless it is legally permitted; or to delete, evade or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of CASAR DE VIDE or of its holders included in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the aforementioned contents. – Not to introduce or disseminate on the website programmes (viruses or any type of harmful software) that may cause damage to the website.
CASAR DE VIDE does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website, nor does it accept liability for any damages that may arise, nor for any technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, whatever their nature, deriving from the use of the information and material contained on the website.
3. Responsibilities. The User shall be liable for damages of any kind that CASAR DE VIDE or any third party may suffer as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations to which he/she is subject by these General Terms and Conditions.
CASAR DE VIDE does not assume any responsibility nor does it have any control over the possible hyperlinks contained in the website to external contents; nevertheless, it will remove those links that include illegal contents as soon as it becomes aware of them.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property. The User acknowledges that all the contents of the website and, specifically, all the information and materials, contents, structure, selection, arrangement and provision of its contents, programmes and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, by third parties.
Under no circumstances shall access to them or their use by the User imply any kind of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of said rights, nor shall it confer any right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate said contents without the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by CASAR DE VIDE or the third party owner of the rights in question.
CASAR DE VIDE is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs shown on this page are the property of CASAR DE VIDE and/or third party companies. It is forbidden to use them or permanently download, copy or distribute them by any means without the mandatory consent of their owner.
In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the contents have been introduced in the website in violation of their Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, he/she shall send a notification to CASAR DE VIDE identifying him/herself and the holder of the intellectual or industrial property rights allegedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of the aforementioned rights.
5. Data protection.
Any information that either party communicates or provides to the other or to which either party has access will be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, shown, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by either party for purposes other than those for which it was communicated.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These General Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties expressly agree, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valladolid.
© Copyright 2018. BODEGA MATARROMERA, S.L. All rights reserved.